The 2020 Vision Challenge
4 Days to Design Your Health & Fitness Goals.
"This challenge is awesome – I feel so much stronger already after one week; I can’t wait to see at the end of the challenge!"
- Pam V., Completed #FallBackIntoFitness
"The fall challenge was good motivation - I really enjoyed the extra push."
- Brie F., Completed #FallBackIntoFitness
Introducing our NEW, free 4-day challenge that will help you design your health and fitness goals for 2020.
* Run my first marathon.
* Eat a vegetarian meal 3 days per week.
* Focus on self care and resting.
* Calm down by joining two yoga classes per week.
* Be active for 30-minutes per day.
* Teach my Minis the importance of being active.
* Open a Hot Mama Fit location in my community.
Have you ever thought the following?
Health and fitness are two assets that you leave behind for your children. When you exercise and eat nutritious food consistently, your children notice. Monkey see, monkey do!
This challenge is for you if…
- You want to focus on prioritizing health and fitness come January 2020.
- You want to cultivate healthy habits within your family.
- You want to start designing your 2020 goals early.
- You want to crush the goals you create for yourself.
- You want the ceiling you hit (along your health journey) to become the floor for your children.
- You want to join a community of non-judgement Mamas.
- You want accountability and self awareness to come easy.
- Last, but not least, you want to leave a legacy in your family and community.
In 2020, our personal mission at Hot Mama Fit is to help Mamas leave a legacy.
"Thanks for this amazing challenge and pushing me out of my comfort zone. It was a blast!!! It really got me back into things and I loved every minute of it (minus the killer final weeks challenge 😉). I look forward to another challenge in the future."
- Jody B., Completed #FallBackIntoFitness
"I'm definitely appreciating this challenge as extra motivation to keep moving and it's been a great addition to the fitness routine I'm already doing."
- Raechelle W., Completed #FallBackIntoFitness
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
OUR MISSION: Empowering healthy role models one parent, one child, one family, one community at a time.
OUR PURPOSE: To support, educate and empower women to bring joy and love to their communities through family fitness.
OUR VISION: Everything we offer is designed to help you, Mamas, make a difference in your community with your kids right beside you.